The B.E.S.T. club provides Tokyo university students with an opportunities for personal growth and challenge. B.E.S.T. stands for Bible, English, Sports, and Travel. Together with visiting Americans and staff we explore these four aspects while sharing life together.

7.01.2007

Scavanger Hunt

Today we had a game called, a scavanger hunt with the SETTERS. They dressed up and hid around Tama Center. Yasushi is waiting for the game to start.
Shanghai's kakuii shirt!
The team that won! Sae, Shanghai, and Jo (Kie joined us later)
Our first "find" Lisa as a pregnant woman and Ariel as a street performer. Their challenge for us was to sing, "I Want It That Way" by the Backstreet Boys.
Mikey was dressed as a child coming from school. He wore Abbie Rood's backpack and hat. His challenge was to play a game with him.
Rebekka and Chris were hip hop dancing in Tama Center and their challenge was a "dance off".
Curt was a sports player and his challenge was to score a soccer goal against him.
Meaghan was a European tourist... oh, she looks lost.
Her challenge was that we had to perform, "I'm A Little Teapot" in front of people at Tama Center.
I missed a picture of Ken because I started getting this crazy notion that we could actually win... we were running around from person to person. Lawerence was our last SETTER to find. His challenge was to find something for his "soup" (he was a chef).
Mary
AYANO EGASHIRA!!!!!
Welcome Back from America!!
Mikey
Racing through Tama Center... Lawerence and Akio, Mikey and Tatsu, Mary and Kie
Despite their faces, I think Chris and Kay Kay enjoyed their day. Kayla had a full day of activities.
Kayla enjoyed eating ice cream, dancing in Tama Center, and playing in the dirt.Ariel, Meaghan, and Jo enjoyed their day as well.
Leaving on the train... heading out to get some sushi before calling the day "quits"!
Don't you think the SETTERS are SO MUCH FUN?
I am really enjoying their time in Japan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home